You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|dancheg97 3508e9c1a4||2 months ago|
|docs||2 months ago|
|images||2 months ago|
|server||2 months ago|
|src||2 months ago|
|views||2 months ago|
|.drone.yml||2 months ago|
|.eslintrc.json||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|.vscodeignore||2 months ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 months ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|daemon.js||2 months ago|
|go.mod||2 months ago|
|go.sum||2 months ago|
|jest.config.js||2 months ago|
|package-lock.json||2 months ago|
|package.json||2 months ago|
|tsconfig.json||2 months ago|
|update.js||2 months ago|
|webpack.config.js||2 months ago|
grpcurl under the hood, it will be installed automatically with extension.
This extension provides ability to execute gRPC calls from VSCode, using
grpcurl CLI commands (similarly to docker extension).
Github repository is just a mirror, but issues/pull requests are tracked there aswell. Mail repo is gitea.
Extension provides following functionality:
- View schema of your services and messages as a tree in a side bar
- Export prepared gRPCurl
CLIrequest for executiong from coommand prompt
- Add headers to request
- View full history of requests in side panel
- Create collections with tests of your requests and executete them
- Get generated templates of messages in request tab
- Json highlighting/formatting/validation for requests
- Restore your requests from history, save parameters such as hosts and headers in local storage
- Add proto files and navigate across the schema.
- Add reflect servers and check schema.
- Add headers to request metadata in
- Restore your requests from history, via single click
- Create tests with code, time and content conditions
grpcurlCLI command snippet for your friends without
Most of the time, command
gRPC Clicker: clean all extension cache helps to
resolve possible issues.
Otherwise feel welcome to write an issue in gitea repository.
Also you can use vscode command palette commands, to quicker manipulate different extension capabilities:
This extension is built on top of edge technologies, such as:
- grpcurl - used for processing of gRPC calls
- svelte - used for UI in extension webview
- vscode-webview-ui-toolkit - used for several webview components